Welcome to the CommandBox Manual. CommandBox is a standalone, native tool for Windows, Mac, and Linux that will provide you with a Command Line Interface (CLI) for developer productivity, tool interaction, package management, embedded CFML server, application scaffolding, and sweet ASCII art. It seamlessly integrates to work with any of Ortus Solutions *Box products, but it is also open for extensibility for any ColdFusion (CFML) project as it is written in ColdFusion (CFML) using our concepts of CommandBox Commands.
And constructed with the following guidelines:
- Breaking backward compatibility bumps the major (and resets the minor and patch)
- New additions without breaking backward compatibility bumps the minor (and resets the patch)
- Bug fixes and misc changes bumps the patch
- Copyright by Ortus Solutions, Corp
- CommandBox is a registered trademark by Ortus Solutions, Corp
Info The CommandBox Websites, Documentation, logo and content have a separate license and they are a separate entity.
Ortus Solutions, Corp
- Custom Development
- Professional Support & Mentoring
- Server Tuning
- Security Hardening
- Code Reviews
Because of His grace, this project exists. If you don't like this, then don't read it, it's not for you.
"Therefore being justified by **faith**, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by **faith** into this **grace** wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God." Romans 5:5